National Science Foundation Awards in Support of the UrbanSim Project
The award numbers are links to the award abstract on the NSF website.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- IIS-0964412, Integrating Behavioral, Geometrical and Graphical Modeling to Simulate and Visualize Urban Areas, Collaborative Project with IIS-0964302
- IIS-0705898, Dynamic Discrete Choice Networks -- An Artificial Intelligence Approach to Modeling Dynamic Travel Behavior
- IIS 0534094, Modeling Uncertainty in Land Use and Transportation Policy Impacts: Statistical Methods, Computational Algorithms, and Stakeholder Interaction
- EIA-0090832, Software Architectures for Microsimulation of Urban Development, Transportation, and Environmental Impact
- EIA-0121326, Interaction and Participation in Integrated Land Use, Transportation, and Environmental Modeling
- CMS-9818378, Reusable Modeling Components for Simulating Land Use, Transportation, and Land Cover
-11 Sep 2010
Topic revision: r5 - 17 Dec 2011 - 04:22:53 - PaulWaddell